Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trees are the noodles... in my alphabet soup:)

I was given an assignment in my ART115 class (which I found out I made an A in) to take photos of objects in their natural, unaltered state that resemble the letters of the Alphabet. In my search, my eyes were opened to the many elements of nature and I have learned (and continue to learn) not to take things at their face-value, but to dig deeper. This is a VERY valuable lesson for a photographer and I am very thankful for this assignment in teaching me it. :) Here, I have decided (as was done in my flickr photostream) to post the photos that I collected in groups.
Since I have begun the process and made it to letters A-E, I will post up until that on this:)
Thank you,
Rachel

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com