Friday, December 18, 2009

Sprinkle Me With Christmas Joy

I suppose I will continue on my cookie story. So, this competition I was referring to is going on today. This shot has to beat one of a Gingerbread House and a gingerbread maiden named "Ginger M" that are decorated with pink icing! I guess we will see:) I am hopeful, but I don't know if I have the popularity or the skill to win. I am proud of the cookies and how they turned out, as well as the photos themselves.

Today is a pretty exciting day for another reason too! One of my best friend from high school who currently attends NYU is coming home for christmas break today, so I am going to make her some pretty ginger snaps to bring in her holiday season. Can you believe that they aren't even allowed to have a christmas tree where she lives? That's sad! So, I'm going to help her get into the christmas spirit by making her some cookies!

Enjoy~
Rachel

7 Days til Christmas!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com