Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Apartment

I moved into my new place on Tuesday and there are positives and negatives. I won't list them all. Let's just say that it is great living on my own and I can't wait to decorate and furnish the apartment, but I am pretty lonely. When I am home, Corey is at work. Then, when I am at work, Corey is at home... We only see each other when we are both exhausted.  Hope fully this weekend will be nice. Get some more furniture and organize some stuff. Plus we are going to help his parents put up the Christmas decorations.. I can't believe that it is Christmastime already!!

So, my photo for this post will be something completely unrelated until I can get some photos of my apartments, then I will post some!


Pretty much what the weathers been like these last few weeks. Hoping to see some freaking SNOW soon... Although, it will make it rather difficult to get to work and school..  but I just can't help it. The year before last it snowed like crazy.. Everyone else hated it. I LOVED IT..

This shot was actually taken back in my hometown. :) Going back there in a few weeks!!

Tata for now,
Rachel

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com